So what has been going on at our place?
- The chooks have moved out of their dome to under the quince tree.
- The broad beans have come up.
- The Brussels sprouts are looking happy, but the bok choi has been chewed a bit.
- Some nasturtiums did come up. Their first leaves are a really interesting shape!
- My Fringe Wattle and Sydney Golden Wattle are both just starting to bloom.
- The Council will charge us $300 for three square metres of concrete. Moral: one you have succeeded with a development application, don't change anything. Except that not making this change will annoy me for the rest of my life.
In other words, things are a bit frustrating around here at the moment. Reading Northern Hemisphere gardening blogs is not helping!