I think my vegies have been as hit-and-miss as yours have! My suspicion is that the shift to La Nina in November, when summer plantings were adjusting to the previous El Nino conditions, might have caused poor growth.
- The French Beans: 'Stringless Dwarf' and 'Italian Romano'.
- 'Spacemaster' cucumbers and the 'Golden Bantam' Corn above it
- Jalapeno chillies
- self-sown oakleaf lettuces
- Welsh onions
- sorrel (pity the culinary uses are a bit limited)
- Lemons. Millions of 'em.
- The tomatoes. Poor plants and yields, and my Tommy Toes (if that's what they are) don't taste too good. The second they ripen, they rot.
- The 'Mini White' cucumbers -- nice, but we've only had two so far.
- Chervil from seed. Can't see any!
- The quinces have all fallen off the tree.
- I think the chooks ate the strawberries.
- A floriferous Scarlet Runner bean has reappeared.
- The eggplants have started to flower.
- Self-sown pumpkins -- they're probably Up To Something!
- I pulled out the early squashes but am waiting for later ones.