- Prune back shrubs that have finished flowering.
- Keep going at the bindii, though it's almost too late now at my place. I'll try boiling water for the next little while.
- Sow (and plant) more vegies. Sow small numbers of seeds frequently, say every fortnight, for an extended and glut-free harvest.
- Mulch and mulch and mulch!
- Make sure you are watering deeply rather than frequently, to encourage deep-rooted plants (assuming that restrictions aren't forcing this upon you).
P.P.S. The Painted Lady sweet peas are still going strong.