In the wheaty bed next to it, I've put:
- 4 tomato seedlings
- 2 eggplant seedlings
- 2 chilli seedlings
- my single capsicum seedling (in my defence, the packet was out of date!)
- 'Stringless Dwarf' and 'Italian Romano' beans; the former should bear before the latter
- sprinklings of rocket, dill and chervil seeds
Ready for harvest:
- Crimson-flowered broad beans. Not getting these again; they don't germinate well and the pods are half the size of normal ones.
- Snow peas. At least, I think they're snow peas!
- Silver beet